Our exterminators often rely on Cryonite treatments. The innovative technique can eliminate crawling insects at all ages. We use Cryonite to kill baby bedbugs, adult bedbugs, and bedbug eggs. Plus, it can kill cockroaches and flour beetles. Today, Cryonite is frequently used in Australia, Europe, and the United States.
The process uses CO2 snow to treat infested areas. Once it makes contact with the pest, it will kill them.
Bedbugs Can Be Eradicated With Cryonite
We’re thrilled to say that we can wipe out your bedbug infestation using Cryonite. The process freezes bedbugs and other pests. The process works swiftly to ensure that the bugs are exposed to extremely low temperatures quickly. Carbon dioxide is used to freeze the bugs. It is released from a unique nozzle.
One thing about Cryonite is that it doesn’t create a mess. Instead, it relies on dry ice to eliminate the pests. The dry ice quickly transforms into a gas without becoming a liquid. Since it doesn’t create a mess, we can clean up the client’s home swiftly. Plus, the Cryonite treatment can be used around food processing facilities.
One great thing about Cryonite is that it relies on an efficient unit. It features a telescoping nozzle that makes it easier to reach high and low locations. It is angled at 90-degrees to guarantee an efficient and clean application.
Finally, Cryonite is great because it penetrates small gaps and holes. Bugs won’t be able to survive even when they’re hiding in crevices.
- It is safe
- It can be used anywhere
- A company’s production line can likely continue
- Residents can return sooner since Cryonite doesn’t create any residue
Reasons To Select Cryonite
We’re confident our clients will likely Cryonite for the following reasons.
- The method can eliminate many crawling pests
- There is no need to use pesticides
- The production like can likely continue
- Any production downtimes will be significantly reduced
- There is no residue
- Cryonite can be used around food products
- The Cryonite machine is easy and safe to use
- It eliminates young and old bugs
- It will reduce the costs
- It is better for the environment